Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giant Clown Loaches

Yea there is a local breeder here that has one around the 6 inch mark that he wants $40 for maybe that's a good deal then? I think the ones at pet stores are around $12 a piece for a 2 inch fish

Well I found six clown loaches today and yes I pulled the trigger and bought them.$15a piece and they are a little under 3 inches on the larger two. Eh I thought it was kinda steep but after watching them for twenty minutes I had to have them.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MyCichlidsHeaven01 View Post
    Really love watching this video. They are very impressive fish for sure. I look at my little 2 inch Botia Loach and wonder if he will ever get that big. He is a character and I love to watch him when he decides to come out of his castle.
    Thank you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cich1 View Post
    Well I found six clown loaches today and yes I pulled the trigger and bought them.$15a piece and they are a little under 3 inches on the larger two. Eh I thought it was kinda steep but after watching them for twenty minutes I had to have them.
    You'll be happy you pulled the trigger...this fish is all enjoyment. Yeah the prices very quite a bit but I'd say $15 for loaches that size is a great deal.

Yes I'm realizing how much fun they are too watch. Thank you for posting that video and renewing my interest in hunting these guys down. From what I can tell I am going to be enjoying these guys for a long time to come. I noticed that once I turned the moonlights on and the white light off they got way more active.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cich1 View Post
    Yes I'm realizing how much fun they are too watch. Thank you for posting that video and renewing my interest in hunting these guys down. From what I can tell I am going to be enjoying these guys for a long time to come. I noticed that once I turned the moonlights on and the white light off they got way more active.
    I happy you enjoyed the video and got these guys finally. I know a lady whos clown loaches were 25 years old when she gave them away...you might have these guys for a very long time lol.

believe me they were worth every penny.the excitment and activity they bring to an aquarium is very entertaining,they certainly live up to there name.congrats on your new fish.
    125 gallon male aulonocara peacocks
    125 gallon male haps.
    90 gallon grow out tank
    90 gallon demasoni,cyno,afra,hongi srt.
    90 gallon planted apisto.tank
    2-10 gallon med. quarintine tanks

THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOULD LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE IS WHEN YOUR HELPING THEM UP !!!!!!