Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: Open for Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by SNAILOS View Post
    Hi. Sorry it has been a while. Been busy working and have a Tank now that gives me allot of pleasure. Thanks PFoster.

Sent from South-Africa in the Jungle using Tapatalk
    Glad you are well. When you have time show us some updates please.

Quote Originally Posted by pfoster74 View Post
    Glad you are well. When you have time show us some updates please.
    Thanks Geneyes yes it has been a while. Me and my wife are expecting so I am happy. Just working hard at the moment Job wise. Update for you Pfoster. What do you whant to know?
    I have 5 projects running. One succesfull breeding Hongi Kimpuma setup. A Oreochromis Mozambiques experiment with loads of fry? A Lwanda Hai Reef F2 breeding colony. A Trio of Fossochromis Rostratus that I am growing out for breeders one day, And Last but not Least a Colony of Ngara F1 growing out almost there.

Sent from South Africa in the Jungle using Tapatalk for Blackberry.
    Mbuna Addicted

congratulations on the baby snailos ,and you thought fish were hard hehehehee!!!!!, i remember when my son was 5-6 months old i would rock him to sleep in front of the aquarium. his little eyes darting around with the fish, tanks arn't only relaxing for adults but they can be a parents best friend. happy to here you finnaly came around to the peacocks does this mean we can change your vote? its ok eventually everyone comes aroundmy 125 is doing great 40 peacocks and haps all around 6" there all very stunning, i also just started up a 90 gallon planted tank with co2, apistos and some tetras its really been a learning experiance cant wait till it grows out . good luck with everything and dont be a stranger.
    125 gallon male aulonocara peacocks
    125 gallon male haps.
    90 gallon grow out tank
    90 gallon demasoni,cyno,afra,hongi srt.
    90 gallon planted apisto.tank
    2-10 gallon med. quarintine tanks

THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOULD LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE IS WHEN YOUR HELPING THEM UP !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SNAILOS View Post
    Thanks Geneyes yes it has been a while. Me and my wife are expecting so I am happy. Just working hard at the moment Job wise. Update for you Pfoster. What do you whant to know?
    I have 5 projects running. One succesfull breeding Hongi Kimpuma setup. A Oreochromis Mozambiques experiment with loads of fry? A Lwanda Hai Reef F2 breeding colony. A Trio of Fossochromis Rostratus that I am growing out for breeders one day, And Last but not Least a Colony of Ngara F1 growing out almost there.

Sent from South Africa in the Jungle using Tapatalk for Blackberry.
    sure any of it. you change things around alot so was curious to see what it was currently looking like. congratulations on the baby on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by geneyes View Post
    congratulations on the baby snailos ,and you thought fish were hard hehehehee!!!!!, i remember when my son was 5-6 months old i would rock him to sleep in front of the aquarium. his little eyes darting around with the fish, tanks arn't only relaxing for adults but they can be a parents best friend. happy to here you finnaly came around to the peacocks does this mean we can change your vote? its ok eventually everyone comes aroundmy 125 is doing great 40 peacocks and haps all around 6" there all very stunning, i also just started up a 90 gallon planted tank with co2, apistos and some tetras its really been a learning experiance cant wait till it grows out . good luck with everything and dont be a stranger.
    My 4 year old son is not interested but when he was small I used to rock him as well in front of my small 10G. Peacocks is something different, Elegans and gracefull. Peacefull except if there is more than one boy in the room with the ladies if you know what I mean. I am hoping for a girl. My wife wishes to have one, to each his own. F1 and F2 is something else and I will never look back, cost an arm and a leg but boy its worthit. Color and everything. Hope you guys have a lovely weekend, its hectic here in South Africa on the dark continent, allot of friends working and living in the US saying its worthit. LoL.
    Mbuna Addicted

here is some pictures of my angelfish tank this will inspire you to get one going also!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	23677   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	23678   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.jpg 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	23679   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	23680   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	022.jpg 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	23681  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	016.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	23682  

Smile

Festive Greetings for all the people here on the forum. Hope that this year was wonderfull and ful of joy and happiness. I wish you all the best of fishkeeping thisnext year and me you be overloaded with fry.

Enjoy
    Mbuna Addicted

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Good Day Folks

It's been a while and allot has happened since my Daughter was born. I have moved to a new Country because I
    want to start a Ornamental Fish Farm. Will load Photos of my Tank Setups in Past as well some Videos for you guys to
    check out. Currently I am awaiting my import permit as well the construction of my Hatchery and grow out facilities
    are underway. Hope all is well with you guys.

Regards
    Snailos
    Mbuna Addicted

Not sure it's worth the trouble. If you look, you will find that there have been no posts in the forums for months, other than the news feeds. It is nearly dead, and efforts to revive have been met with stone silence, unfortunately.
    Happiness may be the door to Heaven,
    But Pleasure is not the Key.