Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Open for Opinion

Glad to hear your yellow lab fry are doing good. With new stock coming, current fry, female holding, you are going to be rich in labidochromis caeruleus! Grow 'em, sell 'em, help finance big tank. . .
    75: 7 metriaclima estherae, 3 pseudotropheus socolofi, 2 sciaenochromis fryeri, 2 hemichromis lafalilli, 2 OB peacocks.
    55: 7 pseudotropheus demasoni, 8 labidochromis caeruleus.
    20: 9 Pundamillia nyereri. 20: p. socolofi, l. caeruleus, s. fryeri juveniles. 10: l. caeruleus fry

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Glad to hear your yellow lab fry are doing good. With new stock coming, current fry, female holding, you are going to be rich in labidochromis caeruleus! Grow 'em, sell 'em, help finance big tank. . .
    Thanks Merlin. That is what I am trying to do. lol

10G Amazon River Biotope
    75G African Rift lake Biotope
    146G Saving for Materials to Build
    Mbuna Addicted

Hi guys

I am allot disgusted with everything that happened with me up to this point. I purchased from a list of a well known breeder in South Africa F1 Labidochromis Caeruleus. Today the Stock arrived and well opening the box I was f@ing P@st looking at 6 Pseudotropheus Socolofi Albinos. 4 Females 2 Males. I am totally disgusted. I am not even going to reply to this guy. If it is a problem for example a switch with packages then all fine stuff like that can happened. But if not then does this guy think that I am a total Moron. Well I am totally not recommending him to anyone. Do not be a victim like me. So well no I am stuck with them. Anyway life goes on. I am sad and sorry for all the guys wanting to see some pictures. I will make it up to you. I am sorry guys will update soon. Guess I am feeling not that well now.

Enjoy

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted

Sorry to hear you didn't get what you ordered, if you wanted socolofi, you would have ordered socolofi, right? Totally understand you being pissed. On the bright side, you have another breeding group, and I think socolofi are awesome. If I had room in my tank I would get more to go with my lone male.
    75: 7 metriaclima estherae, 3 pseudotropheus socolofi, 2 sciaenochromis fryeri, 2 hemichromis lafalilli, 2 OB peacocks.
    20: 9 Pundamillia nyereri. 20: p. socolofi, l. caeruleus, s. fryeri juveniles. 10: l. caeruleus fry

Awh man that stinks!
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Sorry to hear you didn't get what you ordered, if you wanted socolofi, you would have ordered socolofi, right? Totally understand you being pissed. On the bright side, you have another breeding group, and I think socolofi are awesome. If I had room in my tank I would get more to go with my lone male.
    Merlin thanks for understanding. I am so Pissed know like the saying in South Africa " I am so angry now that I can catch Snakes". But opening up the bag and seeing these poor fellas. Fins ripped no food for a week I guys I could not help it to take them in. It is just sad. It is deff a learning curve for me.

Thanks for response and support.

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted

Stay away from the black Mamba, ha ha ha! Never heard that one before. I bet you will have them poor abused socolofi tip top in no time.

Wow Snailos, now I know what you meant by opening up the mail. You can always get them back in good condition and try selling them again. Just a thought.
    125g- Labidochromis caerulous, Sciaenochromis fryeri Maleri Island, Protomelas Taeniolatus Male, Cynotilapia Sp. Gallireya Reef (White Top Hara) W/C + F1

40g- Oblique zebras

20g long- ocellatus "gold", calvus "white" Chaitika

sorry to hear the bad luck snailos, keep the chin up if i had a dollar for every bad fish i received id be retired!
    125 gallon male aulonocara peacocks
    125 gallon male haps.
    90 gallon grow out tank
    90 gallon demasoni,cyno,afra,hongi srt.
    90 gallon planted apisto.tank
    2-10 gallon med. quarintine tanks

THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOULD LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE IS WHEN YOUR HELPING THEM UP !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geneyes View Post
    sorry to hear the bad luck snailos, keep the chin up if i had a dollar for every bad fish i received id be retired!
    LOL. That's true with regards to how I started out in the hobby, Its like Michael Schumacher. He started out with Mc laren Mercedes and ended with Ferarri. No he is back to Mc laren Mercedes. I am not that kind of Guy thou. lol

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by IanR29 View Post
    Wow Snailos, now I know what you meant by opening up the mail. You can always get them back in good condition and try selling them again. Just a thought.
    Thanks Man for the Comment. So what you are saying is that I can open up your Mail?lol

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted

Stay away from the black Mamba, ha ha ha! Never heard that one before. I bet you will have them poor abused socolofi tip top in no time.
    That's true If I breed them and sell them again they would fly because in South Africa having Albino pets is allot in demand. They pay extra. Simple example is the difference between a Albino Pleco and a Normal Pleco is 250ZAR. The Pseudotropheus Socolofi I did received came from a Ornamental Farm in Thailand. The breeder obviously did had the bags mixed. It is to late now. I Am not going to fight a battle to get my money back and that's all cost wise. A waited 3 weeks for this order to arrive at my doorstep form another Country. So I think you guys will understand how I feel. Michael Schumacher cannot lie about the fact that he was driving better in a Ferrari than in a McLaren.lol And yes about catching snakes I can tell you allot of stories.

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted

Snailos, you make me laugh. Glad you have a sense of humor and can make the best of a bad situation.

Snailos, you make me laugh. Glad you have a sense of humor and can make the best of a bad situation.

Thanks Merlin. I did Talked to the guy afterwards explaining my pain and anger and saw that they where listed as Pseudotropheus Socolofi Pindani Albino's on his list. Somebody Else is sitting with my F1 Labidochromis Caeruleus Ice Blues. So I know now what they are. That was what I did thought they where when I did opened up the bags in the first place. The oak explained that while sorting the bags the Labidochromis Caeruleus Whites and Ice blues tend to look exactly like the Pseudotropheus Socolofi Pindani's. Why do they not wright on the Bags for F7@ck. Monday I will be ordering again fingers crossed. But not from Thailand. I don't want my Cock to be Banged in Bangkok again ever. Will be ordering from a local breeder. I am looking for something that is hard to find and exotic but not from Bangkok.lol

Thanks for the support guys.
    Enjoy

10G Amazon River Biotope
    Mbuna Addicted