Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: why_spyder's Photo Thread

LOL I see the white Mustang, I think it's a 72. I had a red/orange 72 Mustang when I was a senoir in high school. My son has a Mustang he is restoring, he's had it since he was a kid and more than likely by the time he retires he will have it in mint condition LOLOL, he will NOT part with it ever. I see only one pic, am I missing something? I hope you had fun at the car show, I love the old cars alot!!!!! This pic is so sharp it almost looks like it is going to roll out the monitor. Great pic Brian. Jules
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Need to upload a cichlid photo? Check out the Cichlid Gallery, it is free and easy to use.
    Best of all, you don't have to leave this forum to access it!

Cichlid Gallery - Fin Rot Treatment - What Did You Do Today? - What Spawned For You Today?

Nikon D800 | Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS | Yongnuo YN-560II | Yongnuo RF-603 N3 | BrianStalterPhotography.com

Need to upload a cichlid photo? Check out the Cichlid Gallery, it is free and easy to use.

Cichlid Gallery - Fin Rot Treatment - What Did You Do Today? - What Spawned For You Today?

Nikon D800 | Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS | Yongnuo YN-560II | Yongnuo RF-603 N3 | BrianStalterPhotography.com

Haven't updated this in quite a while, but I haven't stopped taking photos...

[/url]

Time to resurrect this thread...

ZombieWalk is approaching...

Dude it looks like a hybrid between a vampire and a lycan from the movie Trilogy "underworld"lol
    Mbuna Addicted

Awesome picS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like he's next to me brian........A+
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Had to go through this thread slowly. Wow some amazing photo's. Truly enjoyed that!

From today at the park.