Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EUTHANIZE I might have to......stunned here

Heyguy I am certain this was not a case of egg laying. I thought that myself actually at first when I couldn't figure out why this fish was not right. I never seen this fish with another fish in any way shape or form like my White Calvus and my female Black Ink Spot. The fish is very odd looking, it certainly will be a topic of conversation if he/she makes it. I have resigned myself to say yea to nerve damage, as long as the fish eats and is active in the tank and can defend itself I will let it be. Gods creatures are not all perfect, the fish actually looks rather awesome. I have named him/her Two-Face lol. Jules
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Update, video of my fish who recently got the name "TwoFace". He is doing much much better, he's eating and can defend himself if needed and that was very important to me. I am going to just observe him and see if his behavior changes, if anything goes badly I will put him down immediately. So far I have to go with the flow on him, as you can see he's rather cute and a good conversation piece to say the least. Enjoy the vid and thanks for looking and again thanks to all who gave me advise and encouragement on this one. J

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uZajpHsX4[/M]
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Hey Julia, Two Face looks great, as well as being a great conversation piece. He seems perfectly fine and happy. That's a gorgeous setup you have there. I love it. It must be quite a job to clean though with all the rock?
    Patti the Pomeranian
    Houdini the Bearded Dragon
    Betta

Looks like things worked out for the best Julie. I am happy for you and of course, "Two Face". ;-)