Page 5 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do today????

LOLOL Michael, I need a visit to the Crusher myself. Actually that would be a great date for you.......just imagine if you found a gal at the Crusher Site........talk about a match made in heaven. I can tell your a very hard worker and you enjoy what you do. I hope you have a good tuesday. Julia
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Mmmmm Cookie dough...though brownie mix is better IMO ^.^ When I would have a bad day I'd put in a movie and mix up some brownie mix and just eat it like that. Gets me sick everytime :p This week I believe will be pretty slow I just have one class today and I am currently waiting for starbucks to open cuz I am in desperate need or a hot grande mocha
    ~Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain~

what i did today.......well its only 8: a.m. so ill get back to ya........

Ok so far so good. Woke up and it was in the low 70s (thank god for cold!!!!!!) Found out the coffee shop opened at 8 ^.^ and just got done inhaling my grande hot mocha (belly is quite happy now) Of course class hasn't started yet...wont start for another *looks at clock...sigh* 2hrs...lol that is what I get for being early...but hey parking SUCKS after 7:30 hell it wasn't even 7:30 wen I got to school and the parking lot was already filled >.< so once again my lazy butt had to park in the back and walk the 2.5parking lots to the campus, but plus note NO SKOOL TOMORROW!!! Due to a football game lol wow I think I have had just a tad bit too much coffee

lol
    ~Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain~

I got up, gave my birds their treat first things or they go nuts. Made some coffee, let Chiquita (my parrot) out, let the dogs out to go to the bathroom. Went on the computer. Let Boomer out (my other bird). Made them some breakfast, eggs. Had my shower, fed my fish. Took my dogs for a walk. Went back on the computer. Let the birds out again. Made some supper, tacos, gave some taco shells to the birds, gave a taco to my doggies. Took my dogs to bed to watch movies which we do every night and snuggled them up, had a snack, shared with the doggies and went to sleep. It's all about the animals, lol.
    Two Jack Russell Terriers (Rocky & Jack)
    Three Parrots (birds) (Chiquita, Boomer & Aly)
    Green Spotted & Figure 8 Puffers
    Convict Fry
    Marbled Convict (Patches)
    Jellybean Parrot (Munchkin)
    Marbled Convict & Jellybean Fry
    Cobalt Blue Lobster (Lefty)
    Marble Crayfish

....yes I name my fish

LOL, your life is so busy Peeps, how do you keep up?
    Patti the Pomeranian
    Houdini the Bearded Dragon
    Betta

peeps.....i wanna party with you.............
    "other than that, how was the play mrs. lincoln?"

Cool

I like brownie dough too, but I like brownies better! I LOVE brownies, I would do just about any thing for a gooey caramel laden brownie In fact, that sounds better then cookies.

Got home tonight and got my new engine cleaned up a bit, and made an even bigger mess. I turned it up side down and it was still full of water. Oh well, that's why I have kitty litter! I'll be finishing up with the stripping of the car tomorrow. At least I hope so! Sounds like a good idea Julia, hopefully I do find some women there. Not likely though hahahaha! I would like to take the car in Friday, guess we'll see what happens. I have all my parts off it, Im just waiting on my cousin to get his so it can go. If I had a video camera I would take it to the shredder and get a vid. That's quite possibly the koolest thing ever!
    If you don't break it, you aren't wheelin it hard enough

People who say it can't be done should not interrupt me when Im doing it.

Um.........whats holding up the grand........I see no springs?

"I never thought I would say this....... I AM GETTIN THE PIG!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK! View Post
    I know all about Barry White, but real men smell like diesel.

LOL, your life is so busy Peeps, how do you keep up?
    Oh I don't know, it's normal to me now, lol.

peeps.....i wanna party with you.............
    If you lived in my area we could, you could come over and party with the animals. You would love them. They are a blast.
    Two Jack Russell Terriers (Rocky & Jack)
    Three Parrots (birds) (Chiquita, Boomer & Aly)
    Green Spotted & Figure 8 Puffers
    Convict Fry
    Marbled Convict (Patches)
    Jellybean Parrot (Munchkin)
    Marbled Convict & Jellybean Fry
    Cobalt Blue Lobster (Lefty)
    Marble Crayfish

....yes I name my fish

I hope everyone had a good hump day......spent a few hours looking over apistogramma sites and reading more about what could have triggered the implosion of my Saulosi tank......I am dealing with it but it's difficult. I will try to replace a few fish I lost but not for a while.....I need to mend my head on it. Kate thanks again for sending me the Jungle, I got it today and I cant thank you enuf. I will try to make it up to you as soon as I can get the meds here at my walmarts. Getting ready for my trip, hoping all this will be behind me soon so I can go and enjoy myself with my family and my grandchildren. Julia

Cool

Finally got rid of the car! I took it in this morning, what a "fun" trip that was hahahaha! My parking break wouldn't set on the truck when I got to the scrap yard so I had to use a wood block behind the tire. Needless to say, that didn't turn out to well. It was a 6"x6" square block, and my truck still rolled right over it. I had the car all unstrapped, and of course when I jumped in and hit the breaks it fell right off the jack stands smashing 2 of them. Then, after all that, the crane operator put one of the fingers of the claw right threw a window on the car. Now I have glass all over the bed of my truck Oh well I guess, it could have been worse I ended up getting $220 for the car. All in all that's pretty good considering I payed $200 for it, got a BUNCH of good parts off it, and I even sold $120 in parts off it. I will be picking up a Toyota tomorrow to do the same thing with. I won't be taking much off of it though, just gonna crush it! It has a blown up transmission and it's not worth fixing. Sense no one has asked (hint hint) I'll just post a pic of the truck! Maybe we could turn this into a contest. Any one out there have a bigger "pick up"?

Im gonna paint it black very soon! yellow, yuck!

michael: Sweet ride - perfect for hauling your future 10' and 12' long tanks home, right? lol

Late morning I took our husky out for a nice long walk in our unusually warm weather (hit 91 here!). Also took a few photos of him and the two cats since they were willing to sit still a little bit.

Ginger - tortoise shell

Tabasco - 'perfect' tuxedo

Jamison (J-Mo for short) - all-white husky

Wife bought me two more 50lb bags of silica sand so I washed those this afternoon - still in awe of how clean that stuff is right out of the bag. So now I have 150lbs of silica washed, just have to clean the 50lbs of play sand.

Sounds like tonight we are going out to a friends private pond to enjoy a good fire and a few drinks. It has been a GREAT day!
    Need to upload a cichlid photo? Check out the Cichlid Gallery, it is free and easy to use.
    Best of all, you don't have to leave this forum to access it!

Cichlid Gallery - Fin Rot Treatment - What Did You Do Today? - What Spawned For You Today?

Nikon D800 | Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS | Yongnuo YN-560II | Yongnuo RF-603 N3 | BrianStalterPhotography.com

Brian OMG awesome pics of the pets!!!! Michael we must find you a Crusher Girlfriend hon and congrats on the money you made Cha Ching! Today I did nothing but get into trouble LMAO.......I went to the LFS and got two fish ( eyeroll ) I got a clown loach because his snout will ruff up the sand in my planted tank and I got a rubbernose pleco for my Grandchildren only because the one I got 6 months ago for them died sigh......I am packing my suitcases and tuning up my broomstick for Monday morning take-off. I am pleased to say my fish are almost back to normal but the tank sure looks bare....I have decided I am shooting for 1 male to 5-6 females Saulosi wise......it was a beautiful day weather wise here, a perfect night as well. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend whatever you might be doing. I am off to Elements 8 and PSP and I am going to monkey around with Mikeys Kenyi pic and another if I breeze thru ok. Julia

Brian you have beautiful animals...I love those blue eyes...I'm a sucker for bright blue eyes lol

Ginger looks like our barn cat Basil ^.^ Tiny little 5lb cat keeps our 150lb pyrenees at bay

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by why_spyder View Post
    michael: Sweet ride - perfect for hauling your future 10' and 12' long tanks home, right? lol
    Hahaha, she's a good girl! She doesn't ride so nice with nothing on her back, but you get a ton or more up there and it's like riding in a Cadillac! I had 15,000lbs of shingles on her one day, it's kind of funny, if I didn't know they were there I wouldn't have known. You know what I mean? hahaha! I had to get a truck that would actually pull it's own weight. Considering she weighs 13,220 with out me, I think I got enough truck,,,,, for now! I find the older I get the bigger I like my trucks, when Im 90 I'll be driving an earth roamer Oh, and the 10'-12' tank thing, you tell me where they are Im on my way!!!

Nice husky BTW, I had a wolf once, he was the best dog ever! Had those same blue eyes.