Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do today????

Today I cleaned out all my closets and cupboards and took a slew of things out to the garage for my upcoming yard sale. Thank goodness it cooled off and we actually got a nice sprinkle of rain. I am going to make a yummy pot of hearty chicken soup today. You are all invited but bring dessert.

Chrome I do hope today is a little easier for you at work. Having such stress on the job isnt healthy at all. My brother in law before he retired use to work at Cadillac here in Hamtramck. He had a supervisor he butted heads with and they always fought. My sister was always on edge because she felt they would eventually come to blows. It happens all over the world Chrome. His boss had a total melt down in the plant and they had to drag him out literally kicking and screaming, and this was a supervisor!! I hope this passes and you finally have peace on the job along with your co workers. Julia
    WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE/WATER CHANGE <~~~ My Mantra!

Today is doctor visit day. Nothing but bp check and perscriptions etc. When I get home I am stopping by my LFS for novaqua in preperation of sending my fish to onebettarepublic. I am going to feel like losing a baby, but I have to many males and I want to learn how to do this anyway. Monday is the big day so wish me luck. I hope you all had a good day and had a little "good" excitement in it. I am going to try to shoot a pic in raw and share with the Photography thread if all goes well. Anybody watch Project Runway in here? Julia

I'm going to work for the first time in like 12 years LOL. My dh's boss needs someone to answer phones a couple hours a day. It's a temporary position until someone else that's there can do it in January. Then we have anime club this afternoon and then I'll probably take the girls over to one of their friend's house for a while.
    SabrinaD
    75 gallon
    C. Afra "cobue", Labidochromis chisumulae, M. joanjohnsonae,
    65 gallon
    Ps. acei, Ps.cyaneorhabdos, I. spengerae
    46 Bow front
    Ps. saulosi, Labidochromis chisumulae

Sabrina you will probably love it and they will love you and before you know it they will offer you a part time job. I can tell from this forum you are a people person and a very helpful person and that will shine thru and they wont want to lose you. Good luck on the job. Enjoy your animie club with the girls. Mine are still to small they are still in their princess stage is why son wants to take them back to Disney once more in a few weeks and I am going along too! Wheeeee Keep me posted on things go. Julie

today i make the journey to the store and pick up a 20 set-up for brandons ........and maybe some pizza on da way home......mmmmmm yes.......pizza it will be...
    "other than that, how was the play mrs. lincoln?"

I had the best week so far. Found out I pasted all of my tests (even math which was a BIG suprise) And I made an 84 on my hw...2nd hw i passed out of like 5-6. Tomorrow me and my mom will go to the new fs we found and discuss tank options. Then I have 116chem questions to do, 6chapters to read for humanities and a test to take for computer science ^.^
    ~Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain~

way to go meg...........congrats.....keep up the work and i just picked up brandons 20 an hour ago...
    "other than that, how was the play mrs. lincoln?"

Chief have a good party hon. Megan again congrats on your grades gf. Julie

Today Im going to costco and pet smart and I have to get an oil change on my car. Then at 1pm I have to go to the doctors. Then home to snuggle my puppies. They ate when I leave, so do my parrots. Then I will let my parrots out of the cage and give them some fly time and probably go on the computer.
    Two Jack Russell Terriers (Rocky & Jack)
    Three Parrots (birds) (Chiquita, Boomer & Aly)
    Green Spotted & Figure 8 Puffers
    Convict Fry
    Marbled Convict (Patches)
    Jellybean Parrot (Munchkin)
    Marbled Convict & Jellybean Fry
    Cobalt Blue Lobster (Lefty)
    Marble Crayfish

....yes I name my fish

Went to a LFS and scored some out dated TFH mags. Around 40 of them for free
    Then came home worked on my forum for a bit then cleaned the house before the other half came home ;)

Dreams wtg on your magazines! Peeps I need out of my cage for fly time as well, actually next month I get my broomstick out LOLOL I hope you got some good deals at Costco. Today is water change day for the wet pets here, I will fiddle around and spend a few in the forum then I will tackle it. Thank goodness today is the last of the warm weather here, I feel trapped in the house again in AC. HAGD all. Julia

12. Default

Today I have off and planned on going to the fishstore, but I am sitting around waiting for visitors to leave (uninvited visitors)

Quote Originally Posted by PhishNFilly View Post
    Today I cleaned out all my closets
    What are you going to do with the skeletons? It isn't exactly a yard sale material...
    125g: Cyphotilapia frontosa
    72g BF: Labidochromis caeruleus, Iodotropheus sprengerae, Pseudotropheus sp. "Acei" (Msuli), Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano), Metriaclima estherae

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to lerne..." Geoffrey Chaucer
    "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous." Texas Ranger Charlie Miller

LOL you silly Doctor lolol. I have a few skellies in my closet and they will stay there lol. I hope you had a very nice day Doctor, what did you do? Cmon dish it. Julie

Today I went to my nicer LFS it's not a chain store. I talked to the owner and he told me he would be more than happy to look and see that my fish was properly bagged and tied and packed to ship to Kate ( onebettarepublic). Once I get the ok then the big send is Monday so I am very happy to get him off to her. Also while I was there I saw for the first time in person a chinese algae eater, they are terrific looking and I would love one. Are they worth there weight in the tank? I also picked up two snails, one for my planted tank and one to take to my grandchildren's tank. They are apple snails but the man said NO but I know they are and I wasnt going to argue with him because I have one in my tank already. I am thinking I might put the very big one in with my Tootsie girl to keep her company lol. He can suck into the shell so he does have a fighting chance. I also finally saw a Venustus (Giraffe Haplochromis) in person, gosh I would love to have that fish sigh....I imagine I butchered the spelling....Also, I saw a new fantastic looking RAM at Pet Supplies......It was silver with black tips I have no idea the name of it it was just labeled ram.......HELP........Julia
    Last edited by PhishNFilly; 09-24-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: forgot something