PDA

View Full Version : 100g Long!

Acara
06-28-2003, 04:45 PM
Over the past few days i was looking on the internet on glasscages.com and saw this 100g Long for $185 and after all the years i've looked on this site i thought I had to go to their shows to pick it up and i was looking for a number to call him and the area code was 615 and i was like: mmmmm 615, and noticed the main office was an hour away from my home so I can pick this up on my birthday on July 11th I was really lucky to find this deal. By brother's friend just bought a 150 from them and it's REALLY Nice. The bad thing is I have to put it in my brother's room because it would bust throught the floor and I'm putting my Green terror in there and a Frontosa! I can't wait to get this.
btw, is it possible to make your own stand for really cheap? I need to make one for this.
Thanks.
Acara

P.S.- Here is a pic:

Acara
06-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Well, That idea was shot to he!!. My parents went out and bought me a birthday present that I needed instead of wanted. My Parents should know I need a bigger tank for my green terror because he will soon outgrow his 30g and there's no possible way i'll get rid of him because he outgrows a 30g. If I don't get a bigger tank i'm going to be VERY disappointed.

SGypsyMermaid
06-28-2003, 08:23 PM
acara...i don't think that the combination of a green terror and a frontosa is a good one...mainly because i think that the frontosa will be murdered.

merlyn2221
06-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Look online on sites like eBay for the tank. They sometimes have great deals on fish stuff.

Also ditto on the Frontosa with the GT. He will become a great meal for the GT.
Plus their water conditions are different. If they are both to thrive, then you would be better off to separate them.