PDA

View Full Version : Tank Done!!!

Mbuniac
02-02-2003, 09:21 PM
My 125 "finally" finished cycling. It took 25 days. I don't know if that's long or short, but the article I used for reference said 10 days to 3 wks. average. I moved the fish this morning and so far all is well. They are having a ball, they're not even being aggressive (yet)! :D

Adam
02-03-2003, 06:46 PM
:D Good work. My tank is still cycling right now. I set it up on sunday, and I have loads of patience left to wait it out with. So here I am, visiting the lf stores, looking longingly in the cichlid tanks, and waiting, waiting. At least the fish I see I can come home and research, to see if they are compatible. It will be a tang tank, and hopefully I will get some pairs. I have never had a fish breed, but I'm hoping my luck will change. Actually, my guppies had babies once, but they are baby machines, and they just ended up as snacks for my other fish. Ah well, back to being patient. I think I will go and press my nose up against the glass now.

WorldNation
02-04-2003, 12:31 AM
lol:-p

Mbuniac
02-05-2003, 03:32 PM
I know what you mean! There are sooooo many different fish that I want, but I suppose cats are first on my list ( probably Syn. njasse). Good Luck with your tank.
Sam