PDA

View Full Version : gt and oscar

joscar_2120
12-05-2004, 11:51 AM
how should i setup my 60 gallon tank with the measurements of 3ft by 18 in by 18 in for my oscar and gt.

any suggestions apprieciated

also is there anything i could keep in with them(bottom feeders ect)

joscar_2120
12-08-2004, 07:10 PM
could somoene actually repley you seem to be doing okay replying to everyone else

punkypuffer
12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
they won't be able to stay in there long term.. i'm assuming that is why you didn't get any responses.

many large cichlids will rearrange the decor no matter where you put it.

that bio load is going to be very high, so i wouldn't recommend any other fish in there

jennigypsy
12-09-2004, 12:23 AM
i agree with punky...both fish get pretty large.

...a little cranky tonight joscar??? Geez...

joscar_2120
12-09-2004, 03:21 PM
i already plan on setting up a 100 for the two when they grow and i just want some ideas and no jennigypsy im not cranky just anoyed geez

jennigypsy
12-09-2004, 04:30 PM
...no need to get an attitude...
If you're so 'annoyed' then try searching for your answers in the past threads....I'm sure this topic has been covered before.

fish speaker
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by joscar_2120
could somoene actually repley you seem to be doing okay replying to everyone else

Don't take it personally: I've posted some brilliantly phrased questions that got no responses for a long time, while others have gotten responses almost before I hit "submit". The searching of prior threads recommendation is solid: there's so much good information in past threads that you are almost certain to find some help (or, you might get lucky enough to find the thread in the lounge that has a picture of _certain_ forum members, and then you'd be unable to speak in coherent sentences for a couple of hours).

Good luck. :ok:

fish speaker
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by joscar_2120

Don't take it personally: I've posted some brilliantly phrased questions that got no responses for a long time, while others have gotten responses almost before I hit "submit". The searching of prior threads recommendation is solid: there's so much good information in past threads that you are almost certain to find some help.

Good luck. :ok:

edit: OK...why is this in here twice? Can someone in authority delete this one, since I added a comment to the first one? Thanks.