PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium chem paper need editors

Glaive
11-19-2004, 12:14 PM
In the past some of us board members became embroiled in a discusion about pH. In my current boredom I have decided to write a paper about the chemistry behind the nitrogen cycle and pH.

I am asking that upon linking to it here upon it's initial completion that my fellow board members give it a read and myself a responce in order to improve upon it. You need not have any chemistry back ground, for even editorial remarks and changes will be more than welcome. I hope to provide a usefultool for my fellow users.

I know that everyone seems to cover this on the net, however to be honest I haven't found a single diffinitive source on the net.

Glaive
11-19-2004, 05:04 PM
Okay here is the first look at the document. It is attached to the message in text form, therefore no pretty formatting. The final draft will be in html and rich text.

Please have a look and either pm me fixes/ responces. It is currently only through the chemistry of the cycle, I haven't hit on pH which will be more complex.

Glaive
11-19-2004, 05:09 PM
here it is rich text form zipped

Glaive
11-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Well I wouldn't worry about it, not that any one did, however it is merely half way through the rough draft and I am off again. If any one does read it, please critique and either pm me or email.

Thanks